Friday, June 10, 2011

Jumps

Im definetly grateful to you..
You never fail to make me smile.. With you there i do have that very big confidence in myself!
Mother's love, Father's care , friend's advice, best friend's LOVE! Everything i receive from you!

I can assure you something, NO MATTER WAD! I still love you many!!
I loved my day with you yesterday.. Really speechless when i heard you say many things..
I still cannot digest that you love me like sooo much..
What did i do that, i mean the world to you?
I can never give you your mum's love, but all that i can for you all the time!
Becos you mean the world to me tooo..
I will never never never leave you.. Dun worry, Im just beside you always!

I love you sittappa..
All will be fine real soon.. YOUR HAPPINESS IS MINE!! KISSES!




A few more days ANA is going to be back here for good!
I cannot believe that this two years have passed..
The excitement that i had when he use to come here for holidays is doubled now..
ANA YOU ARE COMING BACK!!
Thangachi loves you.. 10MOREDAYS!!



And im sooo in love with all those vairamuthu poems..
all thanks to sittappa, he made me fall in love..



உன்னைச் சுற்றி

ஒளிவட்டம் தோன்றும்...
உலகம் அர்த்தப்படும்...
ராத்திரியின் நீளம்
விளங்கும்....


உனக்கும்
கவிதை வரும்...
கையெழுத்து
அழகாகும்.....
தபால்காரன்
தெய்வமாவான்...

காதலித்துப் பார்!


This poem of his is one of the most famous ones..