Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ippadi oru thalattu padava, athil appaiyae en kathaiyay korava?

Went over to the railway temple at kampong bahru just for a walk with sithi, sittappa, and thambi!
I wanted to come over to see thatha mainly! Just for that little peace in mind and soul!


Went jogging today again with sithi and sittappa.
FUN! Actually  that has been four years since i had a good run!
Secondary school was the last time i ran.. We always have soo much of fun running in our track..
Remember those times with gaya.. hahah.. we make ourselves a comedian!


But ya, running is refreshing.. AND especially running with sithi and sittappa is SOO MUCH FUN!


I know i have so many things in my mind..
Soo many.. I might smile, and be carefree, but my heart tells all..
I have my own thoughts here and there in my mind..
Deeply affected by those things happening around me..
but just keeping all one side, and giving a fake smile to the loved ones around me..
Its hard to aceept but all i can do is to keep all a side!
I know SWAMY is watching..


Life is so unpredictable.. I feel like giving up at times..
But i have my own aims to acheive!
You have been the moral support for me sittappa, and i will never forget that..

Just wanna go somewhere very far, sit down and be myself for a while..
Maybe that will cure my tensions!

Will go down to mariamman temple on of those days, i need to see HER!

I miss my galfrens!