Sunday, March 6, 2011

I miss ana

I miss you and i cannot wait to lay on your arms..
I had the best day, thankyou sooo muchh for that..

Looking forward to spent another beautiful day with you..


Unfortunetly i cannot find for a good job which is supposed to occupy me with for another one more month..
So i have decided to stay at home and REST! hahah.. Planned to go jogging everyday so atleast tat will make me feel tired..
Sleeping has been a biggest problem for me! I cannot sleep properly nowadays and i tend to go to bed late at night and wake as early as 8am. Haizz

Panguni is coming! Last year i remember ana was back here at this time ! I miss him lots..
Miss hearing him sing for me songs.. atleast that will make me sleep well ..
But for now those recordings i have saves me, that will make me feel his presence always!
Looking forward to hear him!!

Now, im sleeppyyy so goodnight everybody!!