Monday, January 17, 2011

Fasting ends this wednesday!

Its the 17th jan, Time flies ah!
Looking forward for the month to end..
Akka jes wedding coming.. excited for her..

I miss ana, its been also two weeks since he left.. really fast.. Looking forward for the five more months to fly even faster also..
Thangachi loves you na..so much, my flying kiss:) catch!!

You know, it was so nice to hear you say all this yest.. I was simply soo happy to hear you say this..
I know, you love me and glad that you know i loved you more .. Things are getting better and i hope i will have a beautiful relationship with you this year and the coming years ahead! Misssyouuu loads and loads and loads.. jus looking forward for the day where i can hug you and jus shed a tear to tell MYSELF that i finally saw you!


Fasting is gonna end this wed! hahah.. I wanna eat MAC CHICKEN!!

Swamy, it was a more than a month fasting period that i had for you.. In this month of devotion, i had loads of fun and your blessing! Having the secured feeling of you beside me always.. That was seriously very spritual.. Swamy, I need you to be there for me always and i know u will be.. I love you so much ..
AYYAPA UNNAI NAAN MARAKAMUDIYALAE, MARANTHUM YENNALE IRRUKA MUDIYALAE! SWAMY SARANAM!