Friday, November 12, 2010

CAN Never make a companion equal to a brother

Mythili, thankyou so much! Seriosuly u made me to tears. Thainking about ana everyday and u brought me news about him. U made my day, seriosly i owe u a song! haha..

But seriosuly thankyou mythili. I love u loads. Will ring you love:)

ANA!! Having u there in texas aready im forcing myslef not to cry and make a fuss!
Now having u not in town there in texas and worst of all i cannot hear u, its seriosuly HELL!
Trust me, its difficult na. I AM having the feeling when u went NS! COME BACK NA! I wanna hear u!
and i got loads loads loads to tell and whine at you!
I miss you na, terribly i miss u na. I had no choice but to just stare at ur face in the photo in my room and talk to u! AND YA, I owe u a song na. will sing once u are back na. practicing for u! Be careful there ok! SWAMY IS watching over u na, no worries ok. i tell him everyday! u takecare. THANGACHI LOVELOVE!


SEE THIS NA!
WHEN I SAW THIS IN NET, THE ONLY THING I GOT REMINDED AT THE FIRST LOOK WAS YOU AND ME!














5 MORE DAYS FOR KARTHIGAI!