Monday, October 11, 2010

Om sakthi

ENTHIRAN!!
THALAIVA!!! HAHAH!
U ROCKED SIR! Seriously, i didnt expect uncle to be in this kinda of role.
Hats off SHANKER SIR! Awesome grapics, Great editing!
I felt like i was watching A english movie!
A great heart thropping movie.
I fell in love with CHITTI! Awww, He is sooo cute!

Ok even though it was my thalaivar movie there were some flaws!
Those like the mosquito scnes, That was a little funny, but ya,
SONGS! AR RAHMAN!! U rock sir! Great music
Na. muthukumar, He is my favourite lyrists! Great sir, Love the lyrics!

Overall! I LOVE YOU RAJINI UNCLE! CREDITS GOES TO WHOLE TEAM OF ENTHIRAN PRODUCTION!
NOT FORGETTING AISWARYA! U WERE GREAT!:)


And now, Navarathiri is here, fasting for HER!
Theemathi is gonna be here too!
Hoping all goes real fine with her blessings! I know it will!
Just need her beside me at all times! I love u ma!

Swamy, i need u always! Swamy saranam!


Na, I miss u na!