Saturday, October 9, 2010

Its the 10.10.2010!


Its 10/10/2010!
The very special day in my calender!
My brother's BIRTHDAY! Its the 24th Birthday this year!
HapppppyyyyyyyBiiirthday ANA!


Na, Just another few more months u are gonna be with us here back!
Im very excited na to know this!
But still, i miss u on this special day of urs!
if not i would come running to KISS YOU HAPPYBIRTHDAY!
Anyway, i wanna wish you all the very best in the coming years, REMMEBER u are 24!!! Old man!
Behave like one ok! haha! Years go and every time i get reminded of those birthdays of urs where i use to celebrate it with u! The small little gifts and cards (those pathethic cards) and those video clips and SONGS!
Yes this year I GOT A SONG FOR U! As usual! To make ur day BRIGHTER!
Many people go and come in my life na, But u know wad i always tell myself , MY ANA WILL BE THERE FOR ME! I know it na, no matter how naughty, stuuborn, irritating am i, u will be there for me! I knew it very long ago na! thankyou na for always being there for me! thats MY BIG BROTHER!!
Just wanna let u know tat, no matter how far you are , You remain very very close to my heart! Keep u very close and high! U means the world to me! U are my special gift, and u know tat!
God bless u na! Im going temple tmrw to tell swamy to take good care of u! Soo keep smiling cos i love it!and remember to be careful at all times, pls eat well! AND LASTLY! THANGACH LOVES YOU LIKE NO OTHER! BIG BIG BIG BIG HUG!!! BAG FULL OF KISSES!! CATCH IT NA! GOT IT??!



PS* OKOK, LOOK OUT FOR UR PARCEL! COMING FROM SINGAPORE WITH LOADS OF LOVE AND MISSES FOR HER BROTHER! PLS PLS PLS, CALL ME ONCE U HAVE RECEIVED IT! OK NA!?