Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chaechi i love you

You are my guiding star

You are my shining light
You are my everything
what helps me through the night.
You are my heart
You are my soul
You are my savoir
what makes me feel whole.
You are more than my sister
You are my best friend
You are the one that will be there
when my heart needs to mend.
I love you sister more than you will ever know
You are my other half
with you i am whole


Another birthday of urs! Last year this time was ur 21st! I still remmeber..
So fast ah chaechi.. The begining of our reltionship was also around this time last year!
Still remember our first few dates together
I seriously miss those times with u chaechi,
Those after school meet ups which will complete my day! I miss it chaechi
TIME, is not always the same! Miss you loads!

Anyway chaechi.. I wanna wish you all the best, Alll ur dreams will be true.. With swamy;s blessings all will BE WELL Chaechi! Keep smiling and stay pretty as always! I loveyoouu loads and i mean it.
Looking forward to see you!