Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ANA!


I heard ana over the phone today, You know its an happiness:)
I miss him always, everyday! But at times, I myself will think, How much i treasure ana. I cannot get a proper answer, cos i can never tell how much, Its TOO MUCH!

Ana, When you told me about mythili, All i got reminded was only ME, MYSLEF!
Its never easy na, Its a pain where i can never thought it will go!
I still remember na, The Day when you left, Under ur blk, I CANNOT tell myself that im not gonna see you for another two years! I cried all the way home!
For a month, it was just so HARD!!! Even now, When i wanna see you i cannot!
Poor mythili, I can still feel her pain! Its seriously OUCH!

Now, im waiiting to have my ANA back for good!
Without your msges, calls, fights, songs, love, i can never live without all those na.
Seeing u everyday on my phone, gives me the feel of ur presence everyday!
Do take good care of mythili na, I can feel her! Give her all the brotherly love, COS ITS THE MOST PRECIOUS LOVE THAT I RECEIVED! She needs it too!

Imissyou na, DO takecareok! Drive carefully ok, Eat properly ok, AND Thangachi Loveesyou OK! BIg barney HUG!! AND KISSKISS!!!:)))