Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ImissYou

I MISSS YOUUU!
I MISSS YOUUU!
I MISSS YOUUU!
I MISS YOUUU!

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,
so I never have to live without you.



Was looking at samantha's Blog,
Was so upset when she said that she cannot bear to see her brother leave for a mission trip which is for 4 LONG MONTHS!

I understand babe! Keep him in your prayers and all shuld be fine! He will back by the time you yourself realise it.

This reminded me of ANA!
Those were times when i even had to tell myself this same thing to make myself feel better which somehow failed! I coundt bear to let himgo!
TWO years is neve easy! Without your special one beside you! Itjust made me mad! I remember how will i be at home, looking at my phone waiting when ana will call!
I will practically run to pickup his call! Thats how much i misssed him.
I was going crazy without hearing ana, His msges, His voice! arghhh!
I can tell you a whole story here. But its ok i dun wish to make it lenghty:) haha
Seriously, na when i had to see you going i coundt stop myself from telling "YOU ARE LEAVING ME HERE! " Dun know why na, Its just a special relationship with you. Just too special that its very rare to have another one. I always tell you this, I want you to see me grow! U still have to see me grow! Im growing na. much taller than you ! haha..
Waiting for your arrival for good na! To keep you all for myself again as usual!
I wanna sit all day long beside you and tell you stories! I wanna hold you very tight and tell u how much i missed you. I wanna sing you a song where i can tell u how much i love you!
I wanna see you and drop that little tear from my eye to tell myself my happiness is BACK!
Takecare ana. ILOVEYOU