Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BROTHER'S LOVE IS DEFINETLY PRICELESS

yay, i fought with ANA! HAHAHA

Imean not directly fight just some small arguements within ourselves..
haha. Its been so long na right! haha

PLS LEARN TO BRUSH UR TEETH PROPERLY AH!
Hmmm..

Imissyou seriouslyy loads. Miss the times i use to spend with you.
Especially the crucial time, when you were gonna leave SINGAPORE in just two weeks or less.
I will never forget those days.. Short times together but the best times EVER!
I cannot wait to have you back here. Alll for myslef! haha
The only thing is that , Aiya you should know AH.. DISICIPLINE!!( Englishlae Pudikatha VARTHAI!) ahaha
I miss your random songs, I miss your lame jokes, I miss the way u irritate me, I just miss the way You say ILOVEYOU MA!

Thangachi might be very far froom you, But very closely packed in your heart.
I always love you more and more each day! Keep my kiss na.. Catch it ok>?