Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thangachi Lovelove na.

ANA, u made me tear na..
Thankyou soo much aaeta.

Eventhough i was like a dead zombie, Ur song as usual makes me feel soo much better.
Thankyou na, for making me feel good.
No worries i will be ok soon na. I hope soo too.:))
Thankyou na. Much appreaciated;)

I miss you na. Seriously so much. How i wish i can see you now, Give u big hug and Lie on your lap to sleep:(
Pls Takecare ana. Waiting to hear you again..
Thangachi Loves you alot:)
Kisses;)))






Thankyou ana for his song. I always wanted to sing this to you one day. You took my place:)
Nevertheless na, Our communication might not be the same due to the distance now but always in my heart i tell myself only one thing.
I have you and never will i lose you for anyone aaeta. U are special and no one can take the place. Till the day im in this earth na, my love for u that i had 6 years ago wll never change. Still ur little naughty mischevious stubborn irritating Small thangachi. I always love u ana. Missing you loads. Takecare..



anbae naan irundhaen veLLai kaagidhamaay
ennil nee vandhaay paesum oaviyamaay
dheepam neeyendraal adhil naanae thiri aagiRaen
dhinam thiriyaagiRaen