Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Serioulsy confused. Arghhh..

Anyway, New week and yes cannot wait for weekends again:)
My phelgm will never get better anyway:(


*Ana, Thankyou soo much na.
Seriously its been so long since i talk to you this long:)
Almost 40mins i talk to you na. Seriously i missed it for long.
After soo long i heard ur lame jokes na. haha
Missyou sooo much na seriously alot na.
No words to tell you how much aaeta:)Thankyou ana for spending time with me. I needed it:)
Appreaciate it na. Thankyou na. Iloveyou loads aaeta and again, never will i stop loving you , you are always my ana and it will never change brotherdearest.
Im always ur little naughty one na, and i miss fighting with u :p

Careful at las vegas ok and eat well, drink loads of water ok na.
Thangachi lovelove;)))


Miss my gang.. Hiaz
waiting to play with them real soon..
Miss our swing times together and all our little funny things that even in the train wen travelling i would laugh to myself thinkong about all this:) Those were the days..
Looking forward for it real soon.

YAY!! MY pp scope is approved and yes i got my PP report to continue which is the 2000 words of project. Kinda excited to start on it.
Doing on changi airport and yes looking forward to learn more about it.
Thankyou teacher mabel for guiding me. Appreaciate it.
Thankyou swamy:)

Im in love with the song..Serioulsly it makes my day wenever i hear it..
Superb lyrics, Beautiful music, Awesome arya, Pleasant scenes, Sooo meaningful:)
And it goes to you<3



Netruvarai naeram poga villaiyae, unadhu arugae naeram poadhavillaiyae
Yaarendru ariyaamal, paerkooda theriyaamal, ivalodu oru sondham uruvaanaathae!
Yaenendru kaetkaamal, thaduthaalum nirkaamal ivan pogum valiyengum manam poguthae!