Friday, July 2, 2010

Ana i love you.

I love you brother
More than you know
I know my feelings
I don't always show
But there's one thing for sure
To you I will say
I love you more
And more everyday
:)


Guess you remember this ana, Everyday i use to tell you this kind of funny poems:)
haha.. Those were the days na.
Imiss you soo much aaeta.. No one can miss you more than me na.
I know the pain of u not being here with me..
Its been a year na, since i had my proper time with you.
Miss those little meet ups we use to have. Even for five mins i will come and see u at yishun.
Msges, calls were everyday's actitivity
Hearing u in the morning before i go to school was so fun:)
Telling you everything i did for the day at night was great!
Having the longest chats at night was soo exciting!
And most of all hearing u sing and putting me to sleep was the most wonderful gift.
And i miss you singin for me na. I miss singing for too na..
always the victim who listens to my rubbish!hehe
Thangachi really miss u hell loads. I still remeber na, u use to tell me , I am ur world and i mean loads to you. I still remember and ya communication might not be there, but my love for u never changes! No one can give me the brotherly love na, only you! I can never replace u with anyone! u are precious! my treasure!:) Pravin dass, ( so long since i called u by name) I miss you and i do love you so much and i do mean it:)
Come home fast na, I miss you! Big barney hug!!!:)) Got it?!

Thangachi yen thangachi Thangamana thangachi, Anna sollum sollae kaetkum chella kannu BANUPRIYA nenjoda nillavae intha annachi Osirae Unnodae nillalai nan yepothum varuvaen!Miss it, terribbly miss this from you brother:(