Friday, July 9, 2010

all smiles

A big thankyou to you chaechi.
Without ur little msgs, Your calls, Your love all this shoudnt have been done.
Not forgetting all the little sacrifices fore me.
I made u walk and run and settle things for me. I owe u big chaechi, Seriously I owe u big.
Thankyou so much chaechi, As i told u , I know i have you here and i felt better after u told me i am here for u. I was so touched chaechi when u told me we will solve it, dun worry!
I felt ana here chaechi. Thankyou not only for this but for everything u have done for me this 2 years! I dun knw what else to say but a BIG THANKYOU!


Na.. sorry for not informing you this beforehand.
Just didnt wanted to bother you much, I dun have u here and i dun want you to think about all this when u are there.
But i really dun have a alternative but to tell u this today. I coundt hide it na. Always even the smalles thing i did u are aware. Sorry for upsetting you.
Im yours ana and there is no change but sorry to tell this THANKYOU NA.
Imissed you sooo much and i guess i told u this that day, coundt control my tears na but i missed u soo much. I am sorry na, just so careless and stupid. I give u trouble and this is my first time asking u a big favour. Feel so bad about it. Once again thankyou na. Waiiting to hear you:)) Thangachi lovelove:)))



Left with one, Hope that goes fine too..