Friday, July 16, 2010

AAETA

I was looking through those photos of Ana and me ..
Loads of memories, I was telling myself about the pictures, WHere, how , why? haha
Loads of things ..
I seriously miss u big brother
Those were the times na, Seriously miss those days
Your songs, Your hugs, Those kisses, Those scoldings, The love, The fights, The talks!
I miss everything na.
You not being here for almost an year is never easy na.
The love is definetly here but just a little afraid. But yes i do love u always and how i used to be before.
Always your little naughty one aaeta..
I miss your lap na..
Waiting for ur arrival again:)
Loads of tears saved..
I miss you pravin dass..
Hug and kiss na.
Will call you real soon, I need to sing you a song;)
Takecare ok ana.


ps: I will never ever give you up for somebody cos I LOVE YOU ALOT NA:)