Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thangachi Loves you Pravin DASS;)

Trust me na..Watever you said yesterday still keep going in my mind:)
I just coudnt close my eyes yesterday..
Imsorry i didnt know that this affected you this badly..
But a small correction na, Never have i changed..Still that small naughty one running behind ur back , playing , screaming, crying..
Dont say that na, it hurts me..
I love you as i always do..No changes..Just that sometimes i feel left out..
But nothing changes na..
Its not a month a year that i know you..
Its practically 6 YEARS!
Glad that you know me too well that i cannot lie to you..
But na, i know na..how much i love you how much i missed you when u wasnt here..
I dun need to tell anyone...NOT EVEN YOU..
I know it...
When i saw you after 9 months..I can see how much how happiness i had..
The tears that i dropped its just the amount of time i missed you na...
U mean the world to me na..No one simply replaces you..
I dun know about you na..But i always tell myself, U have seen me grow you will still need to see my grow in the coming future..Be with me i need you..
Thangachi loves you na:) Lots of kisses..