Thursday, March 25, 2010

yay! ana is coming back!!


I just feel like shouting out loud to let the whole world know That "MY ANA IS COMING BACK"
Hmm..
i dun know what to do..
My mind is filled with him...
Ohh, ana i am gonna see you..
I am really gonna see you...
I misssed uu lootttsssss...
Hmm..
Tommorow faster come..
Dun even know whether i can sleep tonite..
ANA, u are disturbing me..ahha
IILVEYOU AAETA:)
I had sleepless nights thinking he has went very far from me during last year june..
But now i am havi ng sleepless night thinking of his arrival..
my tears will tell how much i missed him wen he left..
not even one day i fail to think abt him..
loved him so much
its all like a dream of seeing aaeta tmrw..
i really dun knw how am i gonna be reacting..
but im just waiting for the moment to receive his hugs and kisses..