Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The sweetness!

It was something i didnt expect from you.
But to tell you i felt so loved.
I realised how sweet it was when u told me..
But i didnt know i really mean loads to you..
Yes as u said it was like really a magic for me when u told me..
That warm hug of urs told me you keep me so high in you:)
Thanks! But my love and impressions of u will nvr change..


Valentines day was Ok..Performance was good:)
I missed my fun at ECP! Trust me my whole mind was there:(
I realli missed the fun....


Apart from that, Sangeetham class is going good. In geetham 11 now! woohooo! exams are coming toooo! ahha
And another 37 more days to see myy brother;))))
ANd another show coming up on march 27 at a wedding..cant wait tooo!!!

Meanwhile having holidays..Kinda bored..
Got nothing to do ...will be just visitiin some places and some loved ones that i have nvr seen fors few weeks!
ANOTHER 37 MORE DAYS!!!!!

Poo vaithai poo vaithai..
Nee poovai kor poo vaithai
Mana poo vaithu poo vaithu
Poo vaikul thee vaithaai