Monday, February 1, 2010

MUSIC MY LOVE

Its the last week of school:)
Exams are coming. I am trying very hard to acheive what i need.
Its a little difficult but i have no choice:(

Going to have a study session with ROOBAN BEENU AND PREM!
KINDA EXCTED:)ahha
Coming to weekends, THAIPUSAM was great!
I had loads of fun
It was so so so so tiring thou..
No voice aready drinking honey to cure:) ahha
Weekends was great tiring fun surpriising and filled with loads of love!
Met Him On sunday for a Gulab jamun Feast. Suddenly had the cravings so Yes, He was quite vetti also! ahha
Thanks for the treat:)
Observing things i realize he is so talented.
He has the ability to make things look good, ahha
Photographs! The photos he took make me feel so engrossed looking at it. The way he took was so beautiful
This reminded me of GOWLI akka.
I just love looking at people who are so talented in this!
Had fun talking and Joking around. ahah
ANd yes he can dance ahhaa..Nicenice. Looking forward to see u dance the favourite step of mine. ahha( Better learnn ah)
Thanks for the day, You made me smile:)
See you soon:)
and dun worry your song is coming:)
For now, I am so in love with the kamalhassan song. ahha
Lyrics are so sweet.
Kept on listening to that..









IF YOU BE THE TUNES I WILL BE THE MUSIC! SWEET!