Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hmmmmmm

Here comes another week.
Woohoo thats really fast:)
Another 45 more days. ahhaa.. i really cannot wait to see ana.


Exams are going on..
Doing my best in everything.
Had a few shows this time round..
One more left on valentine's day:)
I cannot wait thou..
This year valentine is not be the same
My ana is not here..No dates also! haiz..:P
Just gonna wait till the clock turns 7pm to head down to little india for the event..
Still thinking for a sweet song for dinesh anna and me:)




Weekennds were great.
Lots of fun and love...
Paramesh akka birthday bash was so fun!!
Thanks to hari for being part of the performance;)
Without ur effort we coudnt have did it..
Even those little practices count and i realli appreaciate ur effort;)
KEEP SINGING AND WHO KNOWS ONE DAY U MIGHT BE A STAR! :)



Annaaa...i miss u alott..
This few days i dun know why but i miss aaeta soo much
Cannot stop thinking about him even when i go to bed or wake up in the morning:)
TOO much of his photos are around me each and everyday i somehow need to pass through this and all i do is to get reminded of ana and tell myself he will back soon:)!!
I LOVE U AAETA!


And today, Went to play POOL with Rooban, Darren and prem:)
So fun. Thanks to the three of them for teaching me, Now im soo interested in it. Looking forward to have more of it.
Met my two makkals..After sooooo long i had fun with them..
Swing!!! My favourite ...ahha
Looking forward for march 3rd with them. I love urll akkas:)

Thats it for now.
More of it will be updated soooon..

and HARI, keep cool and hope for good things!
I will miss u. Have a good trip and faster come back..Need to have a POOL outing with u soon! Takecare.