Friday, January 15, 2010

love

Is it Too much that im expecting?
At times i think so..
Asking me was not wrong But you are not the one.
I can tell you Truthfully.

U are not even in my dreams
Then how do you expect me to Accept you?
Nt saying You dont have the expections that i see.
But i dun think it will work.
For now, I am not into anything.
Felt bad to tell you that but You see i have no choice.

I am not even ready for anything.
I am scared Not becos of the world But for me.

Mummy said its not wrong to have an relationship.
But not now. Thats what she always tell me.
And you never seem to be the one i dream about at times.
Yes i want a perfect One
But no one is perfect here. Especially in this time of the years.
Everything has changed.
But I only want that someone who atleast have the Xfactor I dream about everytime.
Never have i met anyone. You didnt impress me too.

The boy next door Is just all i want.
With all the little imperfections and just one perfection that i look for.
Till then, will just move on studying hard and acheiving all the things i have to.
Many goals are in my thoughts. Waiting for the day i will wear the graduate uniform collecting my cert and seeing that little tear of happiness in my Mother's eyes.
I just need ayyapa to be with me.
I will do the right thing with his blessings.


Waiting for the Pretty Thing to happen:)