Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day

Happy Mother's day to all Mums Out there!
It was a fun day At Mama House Giving all the Mummy's Presents and all the eating and all the fun we had there! I'm back home and my Cramps are killing me! Arghhhh.Tmrw There's School and its like ARGHHHHHHH... No choice!
Anyway i would like to take this opportunity to tell Mummy some Words...
Ma, I love you so much.
Thank you a million for all those Sacrifices you have done for me.
Even if im stubborn you still Tolerate me at all times.
I have been Naughty and Stubborn to you at many times but the love you use to give me all times make me Realize my mistake.
I hope you like the two little gifts of mine!
I will make sure i fulfil ur little wishes and make you proud of me one day.
Most importantly i will learn to cook ok? haha
And lastly once again I LOVE YOU MUMMY!





PS:50 MORE DAYS!