Monday, April 20, 2009

Republic Poly

Today was my first day in school.
Yes, I was Very tensed while travelling there with debra and shortlegssss
Waking up in the morning is another big problem for me now.
Its been a habit of sleeping till ten or eleven for the past four to five months...
Even sleeping earlier is also another problem for me now..
hahaha.
Anyway i made new friends like FIVE!!!! HAHA
It might be a little but its a little big for me. ahaha
Good bunch of friends and team mates
I LOVE SCHOOL ACTUALLY
haha.
But i feel tired travelling..

ANDDDDDD.....

To update certain things about myself,
Yes i am going good.
Starting my School year afresh!
I miss j. Its been so long since i saw him.
Should meet up alrites j?? hahah
AND THE BIGGEST QUESTION MARK NOW IS RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!! HAHAHA
Dun wish to elaborate it.
ANDDDD...
Once again Congrats to my Lovely Brothers out there for the Sucess!

ANA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
I MISSING YOU READIII.


Thought for the day:
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent. HAHA!

PS:71 MORE DAYS