Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009! A YEAR OF HOPE!

New Year is reaching.
2009 Is on the way.
To reflect those things that has happened this year...
2008 Was good year for me
*A year of Hard work(O LEVELS)
*A year of Bond . Many bonds were made in this year. Bonds that will last forever. (Akka jes you have proved me that you will there for me at all times)
*A year of good friendships that i made. (Praveena i wont forget you in my life, you have been someone close to my heart, you have been someone i adore and think of everyday! thanks for being there for me) (Debraaaaa you are my bestie, you have been there for me everyday and dun fail to make a smile on my face. You have been the one who i love to disturb and irritate.
ha ha. I dun mean it thou but i still keep you in my heart. Thanks Debra. God bless you)
*A year of misses ( I missed you gaya on the February 10th 2008.. Very badly that i couldn't wait to see you again ..)
*A year of new love
*A Year of little botherings and disturbances that i had..
* MOST OF ALL A GOOD SPLENDID YEAR WHICH IS GOING TO END SO FAST!
HOPE MY RESULTS ARE GOOD. HA HA. WAITING FOR THAT BIG DAY!!!

So 2009 is reaching and i have many things to do in this new year
*Take up My Sangeetham class
*Continue my Veena Class
*Get a Good course In poly and achieve what i wanted
*Be a Great Friend
*Be a Great Daughter
*Be a Great Sister
*Most of all Be a great Person who knows how to Forgive AND Forget

**Not forgetting My Aaeta.
Na, each year our bond grows to a greater height
I get to know you more and more better
You know me well enough i guess..
Coming new year you are gonna leave to US
I am definitely going to miss you so much
But to think about all those four years and the coming five years of our bond i can proudly tell that i am soo lucky to have you as my Brudder.
Even its not proud for you to say that i am your thangachi to the world
But i am Na, very proud to say you are my BIG BROTHER
You have been so special to me
You have been so Great to me
You have been the one who i love everyday
You have been the one who i Keep in my mind and heart everyday
You have been the one who i love the most na
I SIMPLY HOPE THAT THIS PRECIOUS BOND WILL STAY FOREVER TILL I AM ON THIS LITTLE EARTH
THANK YOU NA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THE BEST TO ME AND BRINGING THE BEST FOR ME AT ALL TIMES
THANGACHI LOVES YOU AAETA!