Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FINALLY...

Finally its officially the last paper. I waited for this day so long. Finally i can have my usual sleeps that i am lacking for the past one month or even more due to REVISIONS! So far everything that i did was great! Not a problem. So ya i can go back to my PSP GAMES , COMPUTERGAMES AND SURFING NET! But not forgetting the last paper on NOVEMBER 11. Science MCQ!

DIWALI was colourful. Haha. Lots of fun as usual. A joy of meeting all my relatives who gather in MAMA house comes only once a year. Eating was something i didnt stop on DIWALI!
I guess its the stress time. Hahah! WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW AKKA JES. COULDNT STOP JUMPING. AHHA. I LOVE HER SOO MUCHHHHH! MISSED AAETA! HAIZ

Past two months many things happened and i dont wish to clarify it in my blog.
Not forgetting AAETA who dun fails to shower his love upon me at all times!
Enough of all those things that i have heard and i have areadi throw it aside.
Graduation is on NOVEMBER 14. PROM is also on NOVEMBER 14TH. Preparations are not done yet. Maybe by this week . THanks DEBBIE for making me stay alive even if i am overly stressed. HAHAH . Talking over the phone with you during reviisons make me feel good. Sorry if i had made you so tensed during BIOLOGY PAPER saying all those things last minute which made you double stressed. But it was so fun for me i guess .. ahaha.. YOU ARE ALWAYS MY PARTNER IN CRIME AND MY BFF FOREVER! HAHA

NOT FORGETTING MY PRAVEENA I MISS YOU BABE! SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MISS THOSE TIMES I SPENT WITH YOU IN SCHOOL. SHOULD HANG OUT SOON ORITES? WAIT FOR THE LAST PAPER THEN LETS PARTY. HAHA. PRAVEENAAAAA I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU. CANT WAIT...


GAYAAAAAAAAAA......
COME FASTER BABE! GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU. I MISS YOU I LOVE YOU GAYAAA!!