Sunday, August 31, 2008

TEACHER'S DAY

Teacher's day was great this year. I realli enjoyed it with my classmates.

As for teacher's they are someone who nurtures us and gives us the best at all times. Maybe not all some will be the ones who stays in a student's highest place in the heart.

I will definetly will not forget my Nursery teacher who was the one who taught me to hold my pencil properly. haha. She taught me to hold it in my left hand and told me that i will definetly colour the picture properly. haha. Then my Primary school teachers who didnt fail to take good care of me in school. Now my secondary school teachers who taught me to be a Leader a Lady and a Learner. They taught me to be a leader and made to be a leader.

I became more responsible after i saw her. Thats my form teacher ms vino. Thank you teacher for all those things you have done. I am realli gonna miss you.


Some photos!












PS: AAETA PLS PUT MEDICINE ON YOUR HAND. IT LOOKS REALLI PAINFUL. TAKE CARE NA. ANIYATHI LOVES YOU SO MUCH.


**I cant wait for MASS BAJAN.
**I cant wait for MOCKS
**I cant wait for DECEMBER 12
**I cant wait to SEE YOU!