Sunday, August 10, 2008

The spirit of an SINGAPOREAN!

HAPPY 43RD BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! I was watching the national day parade at home. Wonderful.Beautiful. ! Hahah. Did you watch the Prime minister messagE? I did. YeS Government is trying to make singapore a better place to leave in even the prices of products are actually quite expensive at this time! I am proud to be in this country and being a SINGAPOREAN is something i am really proud of. LOOking at the development of our country since 1965 we are much more better than anyothers. Mr lee quan yew has worked so hard for SINGAPORE . I am really proud of him. God bless him. YeS THE parade was so beautiful with all those Fireworks Jet planes and many others. Go singapore! iF I would have the chance i will lead this country when i am grow older in any other ways. I love singapore!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

THIS IS MY FLAG!
THIS IS MY FUTURE!

THIS IS MY LIFE!

THIS IS MY FAMILY!



THIS ARE MY FRIENDS!


WE ARE SINGAPORE, SINGAPOREAN!