Saturday, March 22, 2008

VELAVA VADI VELAVA..

Thursday 20th march.
Amma, Thambi, me went over to Yishun, mama house. Went over to stay there, so that it will be easy to go temple the next morning. I was excited as it was my first time taking Pallkudam in Panguni.
Friday 21st
My experience was quite bad this time. i wasn't feeling well. headache and quite giddy. i really wanted to make sure that i do a proper job . Sitappa was really the one who helped me so much. thanks to him. Followed big mama's Kavadi. It was damn hot. My feet was aching.

Finally reached the destination. Was so blessed seeing Murugan having the milk being poured on him. I was so happy seeing it. After that went mama house with sithi sittappa dinesh anna nandy and vicky. Took my shower. ATe my lunch . Changed and took taxi with nandy and reached temple. Saw all my sisterloves and brotherloves. Cant wait to sing . hahas. Had our briyani in official tent and waited for dass samy kavadi to come . We sang for ramesh uncle kavadi and dass samy kavadi. was really happening even though it was tiring. i sang Velava for ramesh unce kavadi and it was really good this time i guess. hahas. thanks vadi anna for ur encouragement at the end, i will maintain it. hahas. finished everything at around 9 plus. went home at 10 plus . almost 11pm. saw many other kavadis. some was really beautiful. i saw benny sitappa . talked to him for a while. Actually i did have a enjoyable and a lovely day . thanks for suba akka who made me laugh all the way. this was somehow a good bonding. i realize that my bonds with sastha chellam is getting much much more better. i am really gifted to be a part of sri sastha pillaigal. A place where i realize my talents . The place where i learnt new things from each of my loving sisters and brothers. i love all my akkas and annas there. Now i think that i must get back to school work readii. must concentrate and acheive my goals. still waiting for other upcoming bajans. Just wanted to say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MUTHU AND SITAPPA.

And not forgetting my one and only AKKA JESSS . HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVINGEST SWEETEST PRETTIEST FAVORITEST AKKA JESSSSS. I LOVE YOU SO SO SO OO MUCH!!!!

This is for you to read!

Chance made us Sisters, hearts made us friends.
Happy Birthday" means much more Than have a happy day. Within these words lie lots of things I never get to say. It means I love you first of all, Then thanks for all you do. It means you mean a lot to me, And that I'm proud of you. But most of all, I guess it means That I am thinking of Your happiness on this, your day, With pleasure and with love.
THANGACHI BANU LOVES SISTER DEAREST!
GET WELL SOON TOO.