Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yesterday i went to suba aka's ARANGATRAM. It was awesome. This is my first time going for an arangatram. to tell the truth it was a splendid performance. i loved it. i enjoyed it. she was rocking the stage for three hours. i was so into the arangatram. nandy was the host. hahha. trying her best to talk in Tamil. it was good indeed! hahah! just waiting for her's. i am so sure that she is capable of doing it. SHE WILL DO IT! nitha aka was there to take care of me until it ended. then it was nandy's time! hahah! i was so excited to see Mr ghana vinothen anna. he was so good as usual. the singer who sang for suba aka was perfect. a carnatic singer who has lots of capabilities. i really want to be like her.hahah! i have decided to start continuing my carnatic this coming February after seeing her singing. it was so good. felt like joining her at the point of time. WHEN WILL I BE A CARNATIC SINGER? DO I HAVE THE TALENT? so many questions on my mind! hahaha! after all it was worth going. CONGRATS SUBA AKA.

JOINING this was the movie i was watching in sat afternoon in sun TV. Ajith's movie. it was quite interesting becos of jothika. THE STory was about how ajith is so loving to music and he want s to be a music director and he goes around the famous music directors asking for a chance. he will not get chances and even if he gets, it wont stay even a day. i was waiting for the ending to know whether he will achieve his dream not. i didn't even wanted to go and take my shower until the movie ends. At last the ending was . ajith will just stop dreaming about his goal and will go and work in some kind of company to support his brother who just recovered from an illness, his sis-in-law, his sister and his dad. THE thing was that his family is so encouraging and supportive towards his goal even he is not working but finding for chances each day. I was like Wat ? I Mean if its me i will really acheive my goal. the ending upset ed me. music is something special ,to someone, who has the passion for it so much. i love music. singing is my passion for life and i wont leave it. arghh. mmmmm.. such a lousy ending .