Monday, December 31, 2007

AyYaPaN pRaYeRs In AaETa HoUsE!

Sunday morning i had go to yishun to Ana house for ayyapan prayers! Followed paranthaman anna! i thought we were so early. haha! When i went in there were lots of people areadi! hahah! bajans was ok! then aka jes, duruga aka,sangeetha aka,pooja and me went down! we had the first round of lunch ! haha! Food was fantastic! Then i was just fooling around here and there until paranthaman anna finished his meal! i love guna bike! its so comfortable! hahah! i was sitting on his bike while the karthik anna was punching me! haha! and then went home slept for three hours! left to dover road! attai house! we had dinner there! i was vegetarian, so she cook for me sambar, potato and many! then i was playing and chatting with my mama! then to my surprise attai brought a cake from thr fridge! IT WAS FOR ME! i didnt cut cake on my burfday cos of my exam freight and i was vegetarian on that day! so i cutted the cake ! then i realizes that its exactly after a month i am cutting the cake! haha! thanks to all! a small surprise! i collected money also! haha! then the day end! new year is approaching. i am kinda excited! i have many new year resolutions to take down!