Friday, November 30, 2007

SWEET SIXTEEN.

Yesterday was my sweet sixteen. i cant imagine that i am sixteen years old. getting older and older. i enjoyed my day indeed. i had many surprises. First was, sithi's beautiful gift hamper for me. it is so beautiful and sweet. i received it on the eve of my burfday. this Chinese man came to deliver it to me. i was surprised when mummy said that this man is looking for you when i was in the kitchen. To my surprise it was a lovely gift from my sithi and sitappa. it cost 70 dollars. so sweet of her. it is so lovely that i cant take off my eyes from it. Morning as usual went to work. this year i celebrated my birthday a little more differently. my class playgroup children sang me a birthday song. that was so surprising . so lovely. they even gave me a hug and a kiss. that was so sweet of them . i was busy attending calls from my loved ones. my first msg was from aka jes. so nice of her. then everyone from my 2ND family wished me. was so touched. even ppl whom i dun expect wished me too. so sweet. i was so happy . Duruga aka's msg was funny but touching in deed. mmm. not forgetting my aaeta. he was my second caller at 618am. so sweet of him. sister love nandy called me at 1210. she waited for the clock to strike 12 so that she can wish me b4 she can go to bed. so nice of her. AAeta sang me a beautiful song. i was so touched. so lovely. there is no words to describe it. i was mostly attending his calls the whole day. haha. then went to yishun at 1pm. mummy was saying that no one is at mama house. all went work except maid aunty and sabru. i was so sad. but we still went. to my surprise wen i entered mama house. there was sithi sitappa mama attai attha eeshwar and my thambi sabru. IT was a big surprise for me. even sithi didnt tell me that she was on leave. haha. so surprising. then we were there till the night . so fun and lovely. i had a good time with sithi and sitappa. there were some moments where i got a little bit emotional but indeed i enjoyed my sweet sixteen. i will be celebrating it when my mama is back from sabrimalai.
AND I WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU SITHI FOR UR LOVELY GIFT. MY AKAS AND ANNAS FOR THEIR TOUCHING WISHES. ESP MY VADI ANNA AND GUNA ANNA. I WAS REALLY EXPECTING UR WISHES UN TILL I RECEIVED IT AT NIGHT ARND 12AM. THANK YOU SO MUCH IF NOT I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO SAD. MY AAETA PRAVIN FOR HIS LOVELY SONG AND ALL MY LOVED ONES WHO REALLY LOVES ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH. NOT FORGETTING MUMMY AND DADDY WHO HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR ME. LOVES!