Monday, October 22, 2007

Finally i am back. Many things are going on my mind. firstly nandy's birthday. i really dun know wad to get her. but i know we gonna have funn! Yesterday i went marriaman temple to put kumbidudanam with mummy , nandy and bama amma. Its always a joy for nandy and me whenever we put kumbidudanam. haha. its really funn! Surprisingly this time there wasnt a need to queue as not many ppl were doing at that time. it was about 5am. and it was drizzling. so cold and exciting. we cant wait to do it. then we went to get wet in the water at the washing area. nandy was so scared to go through the taps. ahaha. i pushed her. haha. then we went to take the vaepillai and lemon. my lemon actually flew away wen the uncle gave me. then he said nvm and gave me a new one.we started. haha. we did 3 rounds. haha. we were doing it happily .then it was the worst part. my third dropping i heard a sound. i kept quiet. my next also i heard it. GUess wad, its my pants. its was tearing whenever i dropped down. hahah. omg. at that point i really dun know wad to do. mummy was like so far in front us. nandy was laughing as usual. i had no choice but to pull my pants up and did the three rounds successfully. THen we prayed and went to buy coffee and soya bean .after that nandy left and mummy , appa and me waited for paranthaman anna 's dad to finish his angam. then we left home .i was so tired . But we still had to go to paranthaman anna's house for some prayers.arghhh. i did went . Finally reached home at arnd 430pm. i slept till 630pm . and i nvr go school today. haha.

AND not forgetting on Saturday, we went to a house for bajans in queensway. it was OK. i liked the happy man over there.haha. then this dineh anna started off his nonsensical comments about me. as usual i pinched him. then wen going home time in the car park , guna anna and muthu anna was so bad to me. i had to scream . every time po- po -ing only. after all it was a good day for me. i missed aka jes. durga aka also po po me. arghhh. haha. cant wait to see them again.