Sunday, September 16, 2007

This entry is about Saturday. Went MDIS, for the ALE ALE auditions! Am mu and me went over! luckily she followed me! i would have lost my way there! i was totally prepared for my song and i wasn't scared at all ...i went and registered myself again with kavitha aka then i waited till 13o to enter in to the auditorium! I went in, to my SURPRISE it didnt look like a audition to me it was like a show..more than 50 ppl were seated there! NVM i still went in and watch the others ! There was live band , big stage and the judge was KALAICHELVAN!! I HATE HIM! HA HA!! i waited till 330pm ..i was getting more tensed and scared! the judge was skipping the names! damn! i decided! i called mummy and i told her that "ma, i dun want readi! i want to come home!" she was like ok then i dun want to force you! then i and am mu quietly left that stupid place! arghhhhhh !!!!! i went home with a stupid smile on my face! When i entered home mummy was like bursting into laughter! arghhhh!! whatever ma!! then we left to yishun to see atha and eat there cos it was vinayagar sathurthi surely atha house got leave sapadu!! SITHI called me to tell that "BAN, UR ANAAAA IS HERE" haha! so excited! i went there , i saw dinesh anna, sugU anna, aaeta pravin , sangeetha aka, karthik anna and saree expert! i thought my aka jes and durga aka will be there ! haiz they wasnt there! i was having a chat with my ana, playing with him! then i was toking to dinesh anna , i told him about this audition experience .. he was laughing at me . i gave him a PINCH ON HIS HAND!! SO NONSENSE!! haha!! then i ate then everybody left!! sithi , amma, atha, attai,sabu,eeshwar watched JODI NO 1!! HAHA!! then we left at 930pm!! haha!! lovely day!! AND not forgetting, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GANESHA!

AND I WILL BE GOING TO SENTOSA WITH ALL MY AKAS AND ANNAS THIS SUNDAY!! HAHA!! MUMMY SAID OK!!! HAHA!!

*I MISS AKA JES , DURGA AKA, NANDY LOOSU, AND MY ANAAAAAA!!!