Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yesterday, i went to ana house for adi masam prayers!! it was superb!! bajans was happening!! I sang nadaraja with sangz aka!! haha!! usually, we two sing it!! we really enjoyed ourselves singing it!! hahah!! we were making everyone sing with us!! so much of noise!! ahaha!! It was soo nice to see her after soo long!! My durga aka and jes aka wasnt there!! miss them!! many ppl got trans!! i was so scared!! i love the amman!! she was so gorgeous!! i love the tiger also!! ahaha!! wasnt able to take photo!! haiz!! then after everything we left arnd 11pm!! i didnt eat!! my stomach was upset!! dinesh anna was so sweet!! he was forcing me to eat!! he say, atleast eat for anna da!!haha!! so sweet!! then he gave the padayal rice!! then after saying bye bye to all annas and aka, i went to find for my ana!! mmmmm, after 15mins i found him!! hahah!! then after say bye bye i left ..paranthaman anna brought me home!!soo tiring!! i came home and change and went to bed!!! todae i only woke up at 11am!!! hahah!!!